Issues to address as part of the business plan

Posted: Tuesday, January 4, 2011 by Unknown in Labels:
0

I was so impressed while reading these issues which are to be addressed as part of Business plan from Subroto Bagchi book "The High performance Entrepreneur"

1) What is the mission and vision of the organization?
2) What is my product or service? How will it evolve as a family of products or services?
3) What is the competitive landscape? How are other leading player serving the market? What trends do market research and analyst reports indicate?
4) In what way will I be different? Why should someone buy my products or services?
5) How will I get my first, paying customer? How will I price my goods or services?
6) What will be my marketing strategy?
7) What organization structure will I need? What critical skills do the founders possess and which ones need to be supplemented?
8) What capital expenditure will be needed and why? How have I determined and adequacy and the cost?
9) What revenue expenditure will be needed for the same period?
10) How is my cost structure different from that of the competition?
11) What is my three-year cash flow?
12) When will the organization reach break even?
13) What is the funding plan? How much of it will come from personal capital, how much from venture funding and what portion from loans?
14) What is the plan for recruitment, training and retention of people?
15) What are the R&D plans? How will the activity be sustained over time?
16) What are the manufacturing and distribution plans?
17) What are the various risks involved in building the organization?
18) In what way will the team de-risk those?

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: